Bbb Product Review Smile Direct Club Teeth Aligners
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change adjacent fourth dimension you visit.
Page 1 Reviews 0 - v
Ellen of Orangeburg, NY Verified Reviewer Verified Heir-apparent
Original review: December. xix, 2021
SmileDirectClub'due south customer service is excellent. Unfortunately, I had a problem. The first aligners fit swell up until week four, then I couldn't get the bottoms in. SmileDirectClub sent me new ones in a week, which was great. The 2nd time it happened, I couldn't get the tops or the bottoms in afterwards a couple of weeks, and it took 3 weeks to go new ones. SmileDirect told me merely to wear the ones that I had in. They were so loose, they were falling out. But it took a long fourth dimension to go those. So, I'm nevertheless wearing them. The bottom teeth are much better. The top ones still have a gap. I had a sore in my mouth. I called and SmileDirect told me not to wear them for a week. And so, that put me dorsum a week.
I idea information technology would exist then easy, but it wasn't, as far every time I eat, I got to take them out. When I start put them in, the beginning couple of times I tried to accept them out, it was hard. That was slap-up considering that ways they're working. Merely that'southward a pain. If I'm going out with friends for the day, I have to graze all day so I don't put them in. Or I bring them with me, just sometimes I'grand in the motorcar putting them on, coming home. Because I got to observe someplace to brush my teeth and I don't like brushing my teeth in a public bathroom. Then, I wish SmileDirect would come up with some kind of a rinse that I could rinse my mouth out and put them dorsum in. Other than that, their plan where they can look in people's mouths from their function is cool. It's very helpful and it makes me feel like they are trying to get me done.
Read total review
Carol of Liberty, SC Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: Dec. five, 2021
I did some research and institute out that SmileDirectClub had an office where I could get to to exist scanned instead of doing it on my own through the post. So, I went in and I dealt with them directly. I love SmileDirect. I ended up going xviii months on their plan with my aligners and at present I'thousand on my retainers. I had then many good comments about how nice my teeth wait. I've been very cocky-conscious about my front teeth, particularly the crooked teeth, my unabridged life, and at 68 years old, I finally did something about information technology.
I was only supposed to exist in the program for the 12 months and towards the end, I was having a problem that the aligners weren't plumbing equipment correct when I'd go into the next ready. And so, they set up an appointment for me to go dorsum into the office and they rescanned me. They started from scratch and put me in for another half-dozen months. And information technology's been great working with everybody, whether information technology'southward been on the phone or in person at the part. They really worked with me.
My ii front top teeth are big and with them being crooked and overlapping, I would take pictures and everybody would e'er say that I was non grinning. Merely at present, when are pictures taken, I'll smile and I feel bang-up about it. My teeth are aligned the way they're supposed to be and it's then much better. I'm actually happy with the results. My lesser teeth weren't that bad because they didn't prove that much only Smile Direct tweaked them a piddling bit, and then what was a fiddling off with them is straight now also.
I wish that I had friends or family that needed to have teeth straightened because I would highly recommend them. And I know they have the thing that if yous recommend somebody, they become 100 off and I go 100. That happened when I first saw SmileDirect. I had a friend who lives out of country that when I was telling her most information technology, she said she was in their programme. Then, she got the code and she got the $100, and then I got $100 off my aligners when I first got into the programme.
Read total review
SmileDirectClub response
We are smile from ear to ear. Thanks for the back up, Carol. We are ever hither for yo
Carston of San Luis Obispo, CA Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: Dec. 4, 2021
When I checked WhiteCoin, there was a coupon that I could redeem for SmileDirect. So one morn, I clicked on it, and so I went to the SmileDirect location at a CVS right downward the street. I had my braces but on my bottom teeth, I never got the wire implant type thing that they glue in. So, my teeth had majorly shifted worse than what they looked like before I had braces. And my mom was all over that and actually influenced my decision to do SmileDirect.
I thought information technology was going to have and then long with them and that it was going to be super painful. I too didn't expect the aligners to exist so articulate. Even my swain would never know when I had them in. So, I really liked the product. When I moved to California, I had the box sent here and there were a lot of times where I was meeting new people or going to school and no one e'er realized that I had them in. I was very impressed with SmileDirect. Bated from that, when I bought the retainer, I called them and the rep I dealt with was really nice.
I used to joke that I had Volition Ferrell teeth, only now, I joke with my family that the Will Ferrell teeth are gone. There is a petty flake of a gap towards the root of my two teeth that were crossed and I don't know if that's just because my gums oasis't adjusted. But they look amazing, looking from an overhead view. The treatment took four months and information technology was crazy. At present, I don't hear any more than complaints from my mother and I feel so much more confident about my teeth and my smiling. As well, there was so much that came in the box that they sent out. The whiteners that they sent work very well and they don't brand my teeth actually sensitive like a lot of other ones do. If you were on the fence about it, I 100% recommend it. My insurance didn't cover it because I had braces already but I paid $2,000 out of pocket and I'm 20. It was a big financial decision to make, but information technology was very much worth information technology.
Read full review
SmileDirectClub response
Hey Carston. Cheers so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate y'all taking the time to share. Nosotros're hither for yous at any time.
Cynthia of Walterboro, SC Verified Reviewer Verified Heir-apparent
Original review: Nov. eight, 2021
SmileDirectClub sent me the trays and the mold to exercise on my own. They gave me specific instructions for the upper and lower teeth, and it was extremely like shooting fish in a barrel. It took less than 10 minutes then I mailed the mold dorsum and I didn't fifty-fifty have to pay to ship it back. They then sent me a box with all my aligners in information technology, and each aligner packet was numbered one through 18. There were instructions on each bag that had the aligners, and information technology told me how many weeks to wear it and how long to vesture each twenty-four hour period. I had two choices. I could either do it within six months and wear my aligners 22 hours a day, only taking them out to eat or beverage, or I could spread it out over xviii months and wear them two hours a day and and then only at night.
I opted to get for the half dozen months and I wore them 22 hours a 24-hour interval. I made it a point to bandy out my aligners right earlier I went to bed, and there was a flake of discomfort, just by the time I woke up in the forenoon, the discomfort was gone. I slept through it. I couldn't feel my teeth moving, but I could see them moving as I went through the aligners. By aligner seven, my husband and I noticed a difference.
Throughout my six months, I had two times where SmileDirectClub gave me a rima oris stretcher and so that I could accept pictures of my teeth with and without the aligners in, and so I uploaded them to the site. I was assigned a specific orthodontist who would review my progress and either add more than aligners or give me more than time in my other aligners. I didn't have that problem. The feedback I got was that I was going forth the fashion that I should. Two months before the finish, I had to become a servant, which I clothing at night.
Read full review
SmileDirectClub response
Hi Cynthia. Thanks again for taking the time to share a review! Nosotros truly appreciate the support. Nosotros're here for you at any time.
Kelishia of Mobile, AL Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: July eighteen, 2021
I was going to do the impression kit but I was very skeptical because I have a crossbite and my jaw wasn't aligned correctly. Then information technology took me a piddling while to go through with the process. I ordered the impression kit but I never sent it back. Then I got an email saying that the truck would be coming through and I could get a 3D scan. I wanted to go in and talk to someone at SmileDirectClub to make sure that it would be a practiced fit for me. So I went in, talked to somebody, and the girl assured me that I will be proficient. Even with me having a crossbite, she said I will be fine. So I did the 3D scan.
My treatment went peachy. The only thing was that half the aligners don't fit properly. I had an appointment to go and get another 3D scan then my superlative aligners could fit properly. But I caught COVID and I had to reschedule. I haven't rescheduled yet. The bottom row of the retainers that I'm wearing now fit perfectly, but the superlative row doesn't fit completely. My aligners were like that as well, merely it was still straightening my teeth. It wasn't a large deal to me considering I was going to be switching aligners inside 2 weeks. With the retainer, I wanted to brand sure they fit properly because I volition be wearing them for six months at a time. Only I'thou happy with the outcome.
I had to reach out to SmileDirectClub during the first solar day because it was really hard to put the aligners in. They should spend more Movemints when they're sending the kit. We constantly have to change the aligners merely we won't get then many Movemints, and sometimes, 1 Movemints doesn't help. I almost went through half a pocketbook of Movemints with my first aligner, because it wasn't working out right. Other than that, my journey with SmileDirectClub was amazing. They did a good task with setting united states of america up with some of the things that nosotros would need. When I did have to talk to somebody, information technology was expert. I really like the feature where they can video chat with us and run across the problem that'south going on. Because it's kind of hard to explain to somebody what your problem is, only it will make it easier if I could just show what I'm talking about.
Read full review
SmileDirectClub response
Kelishia, we really appreciate your feedback! We're hither for you at any time.
Terrica of Memphis, TN Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: April sixteen, 2022
Charmaine was amazing. Perfect customer service, great mental attitude, astonishing introduction and education, wonderful personality. I look forwards to my smile journey and would prefer meeting with her every fourth dimension I come in. I would similar to give thanks her for only being her and making me more comfy with this procedure.
SmileDirectClub response
Terrica, it's always our height priority to get out our customers excited and informed. Thanks!
Carmen of Honolulu, HI Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: April fifteen, 2022
I'yard terrible at remembering names, but the woman working that day was super friendly and provided exceptional customer service. She explained everything clearly and well and made it so piece of cake. Also the scanner matter for my teeth was really cool! I'thou so glad to take used that over the moulds a million percent!
SmileDirectClub response
Carmen, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and information technology'due south e'er our goal to give customers an informative and heady experience. Thank you and then much.
Monique of Wheeling, WV Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: Apr 15, 2022
The aligners fit comfortably, and I didn't need to file them or anything. I was worried nigh the time I had to wear them, simply I was approved for the dark aligners, and I tin't await to try them. If those aligners work, I volition be one step closer to my new smiling!
SmileDirectClub response
Monique, thank you so much for sharing.
Jeles of Brooklyn, NY Verified Reviewer Verified Heir-apparent
Original review: April 13, 2022
Absolute groovy customer service! Was in and out earlier appt time. Keisha was amazing with making me experience comfortable. Would most definitely recommend to a friend considering information technology was a good experience. Until side by side fourth dimension. Thank you for the experience.
SmileDirectClub response
Jeles, thank you so much for your high rating!
hannah of Oakland, CA Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 11, 2022
I bought retainers in 2021 with Smiling Direct. Later on a couple months, my back teeth became very very tight. I started to go worried that the retainers kept breaking into pieces in the back (where my molars are) but was told this is totally fine. And so one of my molars actually broke. After getting a crown, I told grin direct that I needed an adjustment or a refund. They assured me an adjustment would do the trick and asked me to pay for all the same another impression kit. I did, and none was sent. I spent hours on hold over weeks trying to reach someone to figure out where my impression kit was...finally someone sent ane a month afterwards. I shipped it dorsum promptly and then waited for the adjustment. Again, I heard nothing. That was nearly 3 months ago. THREE MONTHS.
I've called, emailed, chatted online, and nothing seems to work with these people. Information technology's like once they have your money they are gone. You tin can literally stay on hold for days waiting for someone to choice up their phone and they never will. I want my money back so I can get my teeth fixed somewhere else. Their "guarantee" is a lie. This company is a lie. And from what I've read on The NY Times, it'southward pretty widely known that they disappear if you have whatever concerns or complaints. I'm furious.
Read full review
blankbutertench51.blogspot.com
Source: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/health/smiledirectclub.html
Postar um comentário for "Bbb Product Review Smile Direct Club Teeth Aligners"